ResQ CQL 2.0 HANDHELD 1064 nm RAMAN ANALYZER
QUICK DEMO VIDEO
CONFIDENCE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST
- Improved algorithm enhancements for high quality results
- Automatic mixture analysis of up to 5 components
- Identify bulk and trace levels of an unknown substance
- Add pictorial evidence using on-board camera
- Adjustable focal position to accommodate sampling through different packaging
"I purchased the Rigaku analyzer for 3 reasons: results in 10 seconds or less, little to no fluorescence, and it sees through colored containers - it was a no brainer!"
"It is probably one of the easiest and most responsive units I have ever worked with."
INCLUDED FOR THE LIFE OF THE ANALYZER
- 24/7 REACHBACK SUPPORT
- LIBRARY UPDATES
- SOFTWARE UPGRADES
MADE IN THE USA
MIL STD 810G
HANDHELD 1064 nm RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY
1064 NM RAMAN ADVANTAGE
- Analyze solids, liquids, powders, gels, pastes, and more
- Scan through colored packaging
- Results in < 1 minute
- Eliminate fluorescence interference
WHO WE ARE
Based in Wilmington, Massachusetts, USA since 2011, Rigaku is a pioneer in handheld 1064 nm Raman and LIBS-based technology for materials analysis. With thousands of units in use globally, our portfolio offers the most versatile solution for use in safety and security against chemical threats, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and in the recycling and quality control of metal alloys.
We strive to deliver quality, reliability and engaged expertise to our customers. We are dedicated to continuous product development efforts to deliver mission-critical enhancements to performance and functionality, while delivering reliable and cost-effective solutions for results, anywhere.
Rigaku Analytical Devices is an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
- SPECIFICATION SHEET
- APPLICATION NOTES
- MISSION PROFILES
- WHITE PAPERS