ResQ CQL Handheld 1064 nm Raman Analyzer
An Enhanced Experience for Chemical Analysis
Chemical analysis is critical for public safety in many applications as threats evolve and become more sophisticated by criminal organizations. The ResQ CQL ("sequel") offers presumptive ID at the point of need - on the battlefield, in the streets, or at the border.
How can the ResQ CQL benefit your response toolkit?
- Automatic mixture analysis of up to 5 components
- Identify bulk and trace levels of an unknown substance
- Add pictorial evidence using on-board camera
- Adjustable focal position to accommodate sampling through different packaging
- Integrated CommandSuite fleet management capability
Part of the U.S. DoD JPEO DR SKO Program
The DR SKO System Modernization program deploys new and improved kits of technology to Department of Defense (DoD) locations around the world for characterization of suspected chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) hazards.
THE FULL PACKAGE
"Contactless drug testing has been huge. The Raman device just makes it so much easier.”
“We even showed her on the ResQ screen that it was just a harmless household product."
"The ResQ CQL 1064 nm was a force multiplier by providing the ability to quickly search numerous vehicles used to transport mislabeled precursor chemicals."
"I purchased the Rigaku analyzer for 3 reasons: results in 10 seconds or less, little to no fluorescence, and it sees through colored containers - it was a no brainer!"
"It is probably one of the easiest and most responsive units I have ever worked with."
- Comprehensive training plans
- 24/7 Reachback support
- Library updates
- Software upgrades
- 24-month warranty with additional coverage options
MADE IN THE USA
MIL STD 810G
HANDHELD 1064 nm RAMAN SPECTROSCOPY
1064 NM RAMAN ADVANTAGE
- Analyze solids, liquids, powders, gels, pastes, and more
- Scan through translucent packaging
- Results in < 1 minute
- Eliminate fluorescence interference
- Complimentary to other fielded sensor technologies
WHO WE ARE
Based in Wilmington, Massachusetts, USA since 2011, Rigaku Analytical Devices is a pioneer in handheld 1064 nm Raman spectroscopy. Our products are trusted by law enforcement departments, government agencies, and security specialists to identify chemical threats.
We are focused on supporting our clients with global expertise and innovative solutions that are reliable and cost-effective while providing confident results - anywhere.
Rigaku Analytical Devices is an ISO 9001:2015 certified facility.
- SPECIFICATION SHEET
- APPLICATION NOTES
- MISSION PROFILES
- WHITE PAPERS